Mackinac Bridge, The Last Ferry

The Mackinac ferry system (5 boats – one hour ride) handled a maximum of 416 vehicles an hour and was overnight (November, 1957) replaced with a new bridge capable of handling 6,000 vehicles per hour. The Mackinac Bridge connects Mackinaw City (on the south) with St. Ignace (on the north) where the waters of Lake Michigan flow into Lake Huron known as the "Straits of Mackinac."

Mackinac Bridge, The Last Ferry
Click image to enlarge


Original Oil available $$2,200
Available Editions:
Prints 9"x12"$25 + Shipping
Giclee' 5"x7"$20 + Shipping (unframed)
Giclee' 11"x14"$50 + Shipping
Giclee' 12"x16"$55 + Shipping
Giclee' 14"x18"$65 + Shipping
Giclee' 16"x20"$75 + Shipping
Giclee' 20"x24"$90 + Shipping
Custom Sizes Available
Stretched Canvas Retouch Available